How to care for your Lash Extension
We hope you love your new fresh lash extensions. To have gorgeous lashes and long lasting retention, it is important you look after them.
Cleaning and caring for your lashes can greatly help to prevent:
- Dead skin cell build up
- Bacteria growth
- Premature shedding of extensions
- Can help to prevent allergies
- Growth of natural lashes weakened
LASH EXTENSIONS AFTERCARE
- Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing.
- Sleeping facedown will cause the lashes to damage (usually one eye more so, if you sleep more on one side) .
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use oil based products on your eyes/lashes.
- Do not use Sauna/Steam room within 24hrs. Using the sauna or steam room any time with lashes may weaken the retention of the lashes (the glue can melt and the lashes will either come off or stick to each other) so enter at own risk.
- No eye make-up for 24 hours.
- Avoid waterproof mascara’s always.
- Swimming should be avoided for at least 24hrs.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24hrs.
- If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area.
- If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice.
- For the first 24 hours please avoid any water contact on the lashes. Your natural lashes have a natural lash cycle.
- Your lash extensions will fall out with your natural lashes. This is normal, however everyone's lashes fall out at different speeds. How you look after your lashes plays a big part in your retention.
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours.
It is advised you have your lashes infilled every 2-3 weeks for best looking lashes - have you booked in your next appointment? Click the link below and book in our next few sessions so you don't miss out on availability.